We are seeking out the world's best developers to build the future of blockchain and Web 3
- Experience in setting up and running CI platforms (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis)
- Exceptional knowledge of Linux, including virtualisation and security aspects
- Experience with Docker products
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of what a blockchain is would be a plus
Do you like automation? Do you know Linux like the back of your hand? Do you want to work together with some of the smartest people in the world on creating the Web 3.0 infrastructure? Are you excited about joining a startup? If yes, then let’s have a chat.
We are looking for an absolute legend whose mastery of Github, Travis, coveralls and continuous integration is second to none. We run on caffeine, move quick and release very frequently. Failures in our build system cannot be tolerated - WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Webpack and Solidity
- Experience in other languages (Python, Haskell, Ruby, etc)
- Interest in full-process code-optimization, language design and compiler implementation
- Would move to preferably Berlin or potentially London if you don’t live there yet
To apply to join our fledgling Ðapp and blockchain integration team, examine this and give us (or point us to) some code that processes it into a lovely-looking web (HTML/CSS/JS) document. You can use whatever framework you want (if any); a pointer to a github.com repo would be sensible.
London or Berlin
Nothing here for you? If you are interested in working with us, send us your CV, write about your relevant work experience, what your interests are, how you want to change the internet for the better, your favourite board game, your token portfolio, how you heard about us, why Polkadot is the next generation blockchain technology, ... and we'll be pleased to get back!